KinzTalk

The Place for Tips and Tricks

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 36

Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!!   Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:31 pm

Written by Justin, on March 8, 2008
Views 923

One of the users in our Webkinz Forum, Tinkerbella, contacted the staff with the following PM:

i would just like to let you know that i got a token that seemed normal but when i put it in the wish machine i got a trophy..

it can be sent through kinzpost and i got to keep a token in the "bank" as well (a credit towards an exclusive)!!

Everyone congratulate her on being the first Webkinz Insider user to get the Token Collector Trophy! We're not sure why it was awarded and appears to be a randomized event at this point.

In addition, we've also seen a "super token" a few times, and one of our moderators, mommamea13, provided us a picture of being awarded an extra token!

Both of these tokens (the Token Collector Trophy and the Super Token) appeared to be normal Wish Tokens, but yielded different results when they were "entered" into the Wish Factory! Good luck with those tokens everyone!

THIS ARTICLE WAS TAKEN FROM WEBKINZ INSIDER

Anything written in red is the writing of the Administrator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kinztalk.userboard.net

More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!!
Page 1 of 1